You will then see a screen with the Interactive Officials Registration Search function. Here you can look up the registration of an official by last name, get a list of all registered officials and their contact information. You can also download the list, and sort in many different ways in an Excel spreadsheet. At the top of the page you will see three underlined items:
- Interactive Registration Checking (which allows you to enter a name or get a full list)
- Batch Registration Checking (which allows you to upload a list of Referees by First Mame,
Last Name or USSF ID and the system will check their registration status for you and provide
you a report. – A nice function to check all the referees in your “call” pool. )
- Add Assignor Directory Entry
The add assignor directory entry function is a MUST HAVE for STSR and assignors. It allows you to enter the associations that you assign for into the system, along with Age level of Games, location of fields, City and Zip. If you assign for multiple associations or they have venues in several different cities, you can add multiple of these records.
You can then view/ edit or delete these records by clicking on “Click Here to view your History” at the top of the Member Home Page and then look under the “Assignors Section” of your history.
These directory entries are being listed dynamically in a list of STSR Assignors and Associations available to members when they sign into their accounts (Member Services: Assignor Directory) We have about 2000 new officials each year either move into the STSR area or become new officials, and we get many calls on how to contact local assignors for games. This will provide a valuable resource for them to find you, and you get MORE OFFICIALS available to assign. They can find you by association name, city, Zip code, or game level, or your name.
This global directory of assignors will NOT work without you putting in your information. Please sign into your account and create these directory entries as soon as possible. When you register as an assignor each year, if you have no directory entry at all, the system will create one for you, but will list your association as "Unknown".
First-Time Assignor Clinic
Assignor Re-Certification Clinic
Tournament Directors / Assignors:
- Should use only referees that are currently registered with USSF. ALWAYS check our website for their registration.
- Allow ample time for “de-briefing” after the game, if a referee and/or an AR is being assessed, the rest of the crew may be excused if necessary.
- Schedule referees with a break, by avoiding back to back games prior to , and after an Assessment.
- If timing is a problem, discuss this with the assessor prior to the match
- Arbiter Sports
- Game Officials
- Got Soccer